Peanut Butter Dog Treat Recipes
Our peanut butter dog treat recipes will help you make yummy cookies for your best friend! Find everything you need to bake tasty peanut butter dog biscuits and have your Cocker Spaniel eating out of your hand!
Tasty Peanut Butter Dog Treat Recipes
I love peanut butter dog treats Mum!
Our dog goes mad for these peanut butter dog treat recipes!
In fact, when
these treats are around he becomes the most well-behaved
Cocker Spaniel ever!
Why not try them out on your Spaniel and see?
Peanut Butter Crunchies
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1/4 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F/165 degrees C/Gas Mark 3.
- Combine all your ingredients and gently mix until thoroughly blended.
and shape into small, bite-sized rounds and lay out onto a non-stick
baking sheet. Gently flatten the rounds with a fork, not too thin, 1/4
inch should be fine.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the biscuits are a lovely golden brown.
Depending on how you determine 'bite-sized', this recipe can make up to 25 tasty dog biscuits.
Molasses And Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits
Most dogs go mad for peanut butter, in which case they'll love our molasses and peanut butter dog treat recipe!
You won't find any artificial flavors or colors, just healthy goodness and lots of natural flavor!
- 4 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- 1/2-3/4 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 2-1/2 cups of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of molasses
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C/Gas Mark 4.
- Combine all your ingredients together. If you feel the dough is too stiff and sticky, try adding a tablespoon of hot water at a time until you have the right consistency.
- Knead the dough well before rolling out onto a dusted board until your dough is approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Using your doggie shaped cutters (ordinary ones will do) cut out the desired shapes from the rolled dough.
- Place your biscuits on a non-stick baking tray, place the tray in the oven and cook for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the biscuits cool in the oven overnight to harden.
Healthy Tip: When following these home-made dog biscuit recipes don't forget to use natural or organic peanut butter, without excess salt or sugar, to help keep your dog healthy.
I hope you enjoy trying our treat recipes!
Peanut butter crunchies is one of our easy dog biscuit recipes as they take no time at all to make. As an added bonus, any of these may be used as training treats, just don't give him the entire biscuit each time otherwise you'll end up with a fat dog.
If you have a delicious peanut butter dog biscuit recipe of your own that you'd like to share with us, you can share it here!
Dog biscuit recipes
Delicious peanut butter dog treat recipes
Enjoyed this page? Click 'Like'!
If you enjoyed this page, please click on the 'Like' button below and tell your friends about us. Thank you.
Top of Page