Kristal's Windward Pet Sitting Services & English Cocker Spaniels
by Kristal Gregg
(Kailua, Hawaii 96734)
This Puppy Is Not From Kristal's Cockers
We are looking for SERIOUS, loving, responsible forever future owners for our AKC ECS puppy.
Reply for more information regarding this puppy, and your interest and intentions. These little guys will be around to love and enjoy for many years.
A Meet & Greet Session is required in order to bond with your growing puppy and to discuss payment options and price.
When I was a little girl, I fell in love with English Cocker Spaniels. Now as an adult, I have the honor and privilege to breed this beautiful and fun-loving companion for others to enjoy!
As a breeder, I have a reputation for setting myself apart from the way stores and breeders traditionally sell their puppies. When purchasing a dog, most people have no idea who the breeder is, what the parents of the puppy look like, or in what conditions the puppy lived.
If you are like me, you'll want to ask many questions and visit your new puppy as often as possible before taking him (or her) home after the eight week veterinarian approval.
Unfortunately, most people know very little about their puppy ("The Breed") and have not had the privilege of bonding with their pup from birth, however, I encourage all of my clients to come and visit with their new family member as often as possible.
I strive to give a “High Touch” approach to raising and finding new homes for my puppies. I want the new owner to feel they are getting the best puppy for their family environment.
As a buyer, you can expect to get timely correspondence, reassurance, integrity and professionalism when purchasing an AKC English Cocker Spaniel from us!
Knowing that we have made the time to get to know you, it makes saying Aloha to our puppies a joyous good-bye.
Please note, I do not own any dog from the same lineage and do not practice interbreeding!
These are the following items that will come with your new puppy:
- Pet Health Warranty & Sales Contract
- American Kennel Club Full Litter Registration
- Certificate Forms for puppy
- 1st Veterinarian Examination
- 1st Shots
- Fecal Check
- Puppy Information Pack Provided By The Breeder
- Puppy Information Folder From AKC
- A 60-day trial of pet health insurance
- Copy Of All Puppies Health Records From Makai Animal Clinic In Kailua
- Dog Magazines
- A ONE (1) Month Supply Of Sentinel For Flees, Ticks, Mites, Heart Worm, Ring Worm Etc.
- Pictures Of Both Parents
- Copy Of Parents AKC Registration Certificate ( American)
- Copy Of Parents AKC Pedigree (Australian)
- Copy Of AKC Litter Certificate
- Copy Of Both Parents DNA Profile
- Optional/Additional: Breeder will not be held financially accountable.
- Fifth Claw Removal
- Tail Docking, (Note: Procedure will VOID any claims or provisions to any forms of refunds or returns stated in this contract.)
- Unspecified Visitations
PAYMENT: Cash will ONLY be accepted!
A minimum deposit of five hundred and 00/100 dollars ($500.00) is required to reserve the Puppy of the Purchaser's choice for up to sixty (60) days from puppies Date Of Birth.
The Puppy will only be released and allowed to go home with the Purchaser when the Purchase Price has been paid in FULL as well as the necessary clearance approved by the Breeder's veterinarian.
Payment plans are available and negotiable, however any payments put towards the purchase of the Puppy will be NON-REFUNDABLE!
If you are interested in a Meet & Greet you can give Kristal a call at 391-1018
Breeders of English Spaniels in Kailua, Hawaii
If you enjoyed this page, please click on the 'Like' button below and tell your friends about us. Thank you.