Chicken with Mixed Vegetables
1. Half kilo of boneless chicken fat free (adding some amount of heart, liver, and kidneys sometimes will help to give different flavors)
2. 200 grams brown rice
3. 100 grams soya chunks
4. 50 grams lentils
5. Half a kilo vegetables (approx)
6. 2 medium-sized carrots chopped
7. 1 handful of chopped green beans
8. Small bunch of spinach chopped
9. 1 sweet potato
11. Few cabbage leaves
12. Green peas
Place the chicken in a thick bottomed non-stick pan. Use a little sunflower oil or olive oil. Turn up the heat and cook the chicken for 5 minutes.
Add all the vegetables and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Now add brown rice, soya chunks & lintils. Add enough water and cover the lid. Cook until done.
Set aside and allow to cool before serving to your dog.
Enjoyed this page? Click 'Like'!
If you enjoyed this page, please click on the 'Like' button below and tell your friends about us. Thank you.
Top of Page